NOW Solar can help you to gain control over your business electricity costs. With electricity prices on the rise in Western Australia, we can help you to mitigate the risk of rising energy bills. Free up cash-flow so you can invest it
where it belongs… in your own business. Solar offers an economically viable and clean alternative to fossil fuel powered generation. Generous financial incentives are still in place. Now is the time to start saving – regain control
over your electricity spend.
You will receive a written quotation covering all aspects of a commercial solar installation. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Complete financial analysis
- ROI and payback calculation
- Yearly cost savings overview
- STC rebate value
- Total system price and out-of-pocket expenses
- Warranty overview
- Energy output information (yearly, monthly, daily values)
- Load vs. solar output graph
- Share of solar of your total consumption
- A mock-up of what the solar PV system would look like for your business
No Deposit Payment Plans
Our interest free payment plan can remove the barriers of the upfront
investment cost, and in most cases provides a cash-flow positive solution. That
means, the savings the system generates are higher than the repayments.
Effectively, the solar system pays for itself over the payment term. At the end
of the term, the system ownership is transferred to the client. The leasing
no upfront investment costs
flexible terms up to 4 years.
We take care of all approvals and paperwork.
- STC rebates
- Electricity retailer approval.
- Western Power application
- Building approvals
- Structural engineering certificates
- Our installers are fully licensed, and CEC accredited.
- After the solar installation we offer performance monitoring and
maintenance contracts. This service includes monitoring of the performance
of the system with scheduled reports and alerts to protect against
under-performance or faults.
- Optionally, we can provide equipment to monitor the consumption of your
premises so you can have a full picture of your energy spend.
Our equipment & warranties
- Our equipment is of the highest quality, reliable, and efficient. All
our equipment is listed on the CEC approval list.
- 5 to 10 year manufacturer’s warranty on the inverters
- 15 year warranty on the mounting frame
- long workmanship warranty on the installation
There are many significant reasons for businesses to go solar. With the
solar advantage you will:
- save money on electricity bills
- reduce operational costs
- free up cash-flow
- lock in electricity rates and mitigate risk of rising electricity
- use a clean source of energy
- be environmentally conscious and improve your business image
- increase the energy efficiency rating of your building
- make use of Government incentives and rebates (STCs)
- utilise low risk, proven and reliable technology
Our proposals – easy to understand, yet comprehensive.